The peelable blister pack fulfills the highest quality and protection standards for the plate.
The blister pack, fully automatically produced in controlled environment, delivers the following benefits:
- individual plate packaging;
- clear package transparency;
- drastically reduces the dehydration of culture media during the shelf life period;
- up to 9 months shelf life;
- storage at ambient temperature for most of the items in its range;
- reduces contamination risks in controlled environments;
- available as gamma-irradiated, triple-enveloped plates, suitable for restricted areas such as isolators and clean rooms.
View the Gamma-irradiated Contact Plate product range